We are continually striving to embrace the growing demand for sustainable custom packaging by becoming more creative with eco-friendly and sustainable custom packaging ideas and materials, all of which require continuous education and application of the newest technological advancements, starting with the increasing use of:
- Recycled paperboard in our printing department (35%, 55%, 90%, and 100% PCW)
- Recyclable materials in our thermoformed plastics department (APET, HIPS, PVC, and RPET, all of which can be recycled, some made from recycled plastic)
- Specialty foil materials which are biodegradable and can be recycled
- Biodegradable cello for window material
- Soy-based inks and water-based coatings in our presses
Other areas in which we are advancing:
- Becoming FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council®) and SFI® (Sustainable Forestry Initiative®) certified
- Developing and implementing a complete, committed business recycling plan
- Dedication to reducing our carbon footprint.
At Pioneer Packaging, we can help you become empowered to develop the right environmentally conscious package.